Privacy & Cookie Policies
The Fold is committed to protecting the privacy of all customers.
COLLECTION & USE
The Fold collects personal information when you place an order, create an account or subscribe to The Fold. This includes your full name, address, contact number, email address and payment details.
We will use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it was collected.
The Fold does not share or sell personal information we collect to third parties without your consent, other than for the purposes of facilitating a service to you, which was the purpose for which the information was provided.
This information is used to assist in keeping you informed with relevant consumer notifications about products, offers, promotions, sales, and any other activities that may interest you.
We use your details to ensure a high level of customer service is maintained in processing orders and ensuring a timely delivery.
For example, information might be used on our behalf and shared with:
- Delivery and fulfilment companies in order to fulfil your order
- Merchant payment gateways to take payment for purchased goods and to provide refunds
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems
- The Fold customer service team in order to respond to queries about your order or notify you about information relevant to your order
- Email marketing platforms to manage and deliver marketing campaigns
- Our professional advisers including lawyers, accountants and auditors
In doing so, we may disclose your personal information outside of Australia to related parties.
STORAGE & ACCESS
Your credit card details are completely safe. They are not stored on our servers and are only used by our payment providers.
All third parties have been checked to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Your browser will provide you with the option to accept, refuse or delete cookies. Please refer to your specific browser for instructions on how to manage your cookies.
Blocking cookies on our website may prevent access to certain areas of the website or cause certain functions or pages to work in the usual way.